Thursday, January 8, 2015

Wed-Thur update

Wednesday night I opted out of the run to go over to the gym with Heater and Julie and Katie.  We got teamed up and did "Game Night"

Basically work for 3 minutes at each of these exercises while one person on your team tries to earn points by doing something (bowling down rollers etc etc)

2 rounds 3 min each round with 45 sec rest between rounds

Jump Squat
wall sit
Plank
pushup Hold
Burpee

I did more sprint work than expecting retrieving my lost balls so I got some running in!

The cold air moved in.  I was up at 4:30am for work today and started the morning with -11 for temp.

I got home and was scheduled to do hill repeats.

I managed to eek out almost 6 miles and got my 3 hill repeats in.  Snow was a mess.  Hard to run on...legs were blown from yesterdays workout but I got it done.  I think it was about 3 degrees out when I ran so that was fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment