Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Updates starting with last week

Missed Sharpfit last tuesday:

Wednesday: Run with Ryan and Kristina 5 miles

Thursday :Bruins game- took rest day

Friday : Took another rest day?!

Saturday: HIIT followed by Kick Boxing class

Sunday: 16 Miles at Pawtuck - Finished in the rain.  Legs were beat from Saturday at the gym but I pushed through it.  Used poles for most of the run.  Tried out my new shoes and they were star performers.

Monday: 9 miles at Pawtuck - Somewhat warmer but had a bit of a chill most of the run.  Leg's felt good considering.  Loop I planned was shorter than I expected so I kind of blew it on miles.  I was going to try for gym but I decided on rest instead.

Tuesday:  SharpFit

30/30/20 Work/Work/Rest x 4 Rounds

Swings L/R
Clean L/R
Press or Push Press L/R
Racked Lunge L/R
Suitcase Deadlift L/R
Get Up Sit Up L/R

I used a 12Kg bell for start.  My elbow got mashed so I couldn't do some of the work on the left side so I did squats instead.  I was using a 16Kg bell for the cleans , swings , presses and lunges for the last three rounds.  Feel good today.

TODAY:

Option to run 5 miles easy - or go to gym.  Not making either of them.  Feeling run down and constant chill.  GI issues from dining hall.  Not sure what it was I ate that made my stomach mad.

Tomorrow :  Hill repeats!  Friday I'll probably do a run in the afternoon and then evening at the gym.  

No comments:

Post a Comment