Friday, April 17, 2015

Starting again


Blog Entry:


Time to start tracking this whole thing again.  Winter was pretty slow.  Started doing the gym.  Wish I had more to report but there just wasn't anything exciting going on.

This week was first week after having a cold.  I got most of my runs in and got to the gym three times.

Trails are finally clear and a lot drier than expected.  I wore my Sportiva's tonight and punched through some thick mud a few times.  Workout was a 6 miler with 4 X 60 sec hill repeats thrown in for fun.  Legs were heavy but I picked it up after the repeats.  I can't wear the sportiva's anymore this year. Ripping my feet apart.  I love them but

I'll just suffer with wet feet moving forward.  Need to order a few pairs of N2's for the first half of the summer.  I'll get more later in the summer and hope to go into the hundred with at least two semi fresh pairs.

Workouts were strong this week. Shoulder is a little tweaked after yesterdays power pyramid workout.  We started with two min of pullups.  That's always fun.

It was nice to get on sketchy today.  I'm pretty lucky to have that thing right out my door.  Food intake wasn't as much as I was supposed to eat today.  I'll need to make up for it tomorrow and Sunday.  I have 16 miles scheduled for tomorrow. Going to try and hit all three peaks at pawtuck tomorrow.



Daily workout:  Sketchy Trail Hill Repeats

6.3mi Distance
1:01:06 Moving Time
9:34/mi Pace
Elevation 428ft
Calories970
Elapsed Time 1:07:13





Food:

Breakfast - Works bagel with Ham and Cheese / coffee
Lunch - Salami/ ham/ cheese on pita- Lime corn chips - seltzer - 1 cup almonds 1 cup peanut M&M
dinner - Lentil-Crusted Salmon with Spinach-Yogurt Dal & Apricot Chutney - 1 Beer - 1 seltzer
Snack - 85% chocolate with Peanut butter

Short on calories today.

No comments:

Post a Comment