Monday, January 5, 2015

Weekend update without Seth Myers

Saturday I did a workout at progressive training -  Went well.  A little more than I'm used to and still feeling it today.  I'd love to post what it was but I don't remember.

The exercises were  (not in order)

Wall Ball
Spartans
one leg dips
V-ups with ball
single leg deadlifts
pushups
kettle bell swings


There was probably more but I think I blocked it from my memory

Later a group of us hiked Green Mountain in NH to check out a fire tower.  It was sketchy for sure. Nothing like having bolts fall on you while climbing it.

Sunday-

Met up with Kristina and Ryan -  Kristina wasn't feeling well so only ran 6 miles with us.  Ryan and I went on an adventure that had us slogging through wet trails..downed trees and tons of ice.

Wasn't a lot of miles but it busted me good.


No comments:

Post a Comment