Thursday, December 18, 2014

I feel the need- The need for speed

So I had a track work out with Kristina and Ryan tonight.  To put some perspective on how these runs usually go.....

Here is what Kristina and Ryan look like going around the track








And this is what I look like going around the track trying to keep up with them




We did a 1.3 mile warm up around the woods then 4X400 with 400 m recovery laps and called it a night.  Looking at the stats I did manage a 400m section in the sub 6 min range so that was inspiring.  Didn't feel it though.. Felt very much like Will in the above video.

Mobility work:  Worked my lower back with a lacross ball for 5 min then did some classic spine twists for another 10.  Finished with some light work on my shoulders and legs.

Massage tomorrow YAY!

Nutrition was horrible today...Holiday parties at work are NOT helping.  Oh well..TIS the season they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment