Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Getting back to it....

This weeks summary so far:

Monday-

Mobility work on my knees and calves.

Worked on knee flexion and worked on smashing my calves with both a roller and a lacross ball. Time of work 40 Min.

Tuesday-

Sharpfit workout:

4 Rounds
Lunges x 15 (es)
Toes to Bar x 15
Push Ups x 15
Clean to Squat Left x 15
Clean to Squat Right x 15
Pull Ups x 5

 mobility was 5 min of working glutes with lacross ball and then having a beer.

This was a tough workout.  After round two I had to really concentrate on form.


 Wednesday -  Run


Ran the extended sketchy route at an easy pace. Trail was pretty wet. Goal was working on form. keeping shoulders in a good spot. High cadence and slight lean forward.


 Mobility Work: Worked on my shoulders for 25 minutes. Mostly using a lacross ball on the area where my lats connect to the shoulder. Basically I was attempting to loosen up the area for better rotation and extension overhead. Sitting at a desk all day ruins my shoulders. I found some severely sore areas that will require more work. I finished with ten minutes of rolling on my legs.

Resource for Mobility work :  http://www.suppleleopard.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment