Monday, June 2, 2014

Training log June 2nd 2014

June 2nd- 4.7mi Distance 44:55 Moving Time 9:27/mi 3 X 20 Sec Hill repeats. Warm out. Felt good. Did some warm up and headed out. Did the gallop hill on the Goodwill trail for my hill repeats. The hill is 1.5 miles into the run. Ran hard for 20 seconds up and then fast down. Rested for 2 minutes and repeated. Finished up the route. Felt good the whole time..kept the pace a little more brisk than easy. Left calf started to tighten again but not as bad as yesterday. I think it's on the mend. Ribs are still sore to the touch but mending...didn't wear the pack tonight. Saw another turtle. Turtle count this year stands at 2. After getting home found my shipment of ultragen had arrived. Had a serving of that while walking the dog for cool down. Got back to the house and did 2 sets of 25 situps, 2 sets of 20 pushups and 2 sets of 30 sec planks. Rolled out the legs for 10 minutes. I have to get my 4 easy miles in early tomorrow morning. Schedule is a mess tomorrow. Getting a massage at 1:15. Probably have her work on my calves instead of my neck this week. Supposed to do crossfit tomorrow night. I'll probably hold off this week depending on what my massage therapist recommends.

No comments:

Post a Comment